Skip to main content
- We believe that the Bible is Gods's written revelation to man, and thus the 66 books of the Bible given to us by the Holy Spirit constitute the inspired Word of God.
- We believe that there is but one true and living God, an infinite, all-knowing Spirit, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three Persons - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God the Father, the first Person of the Trinity, orders and disposes all things according to His own purpose and grace.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, possess all the divine qualities and characteristics, and in these He is coequal and co-eternal with the Father.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through the shedding of His blood and sacrificial death on the cross and that His death was voluntary, substitutionary, and redemptive; and that He rose again on the third day.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person, eternal, possessing all the attributes of personality and deity, and He is coequal and co-eternal with the Father and the Son.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit administers spiritual gifts to the church and that He is sovereign in bestowing these gifts for the perfecting of the saints.
- We believe that man was directly created by God in His image and likeness.
- We believe that salvation is wholly of God by grace on the basis of the redemption of Jesus Christ, the merit of His shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works.